Ноябрь 21, 2017
Awesome robots from Boston Dynamics, the robots features Spot mini, BigDog, Handle, WildCat, Sand Flea, Atlas the Dynamic Humanoid and many more.. checkout their robots at https://www.bostondynamics.com
Free Background Music
Website — http://www.freebackgroundmusic.co.uk
YouTube — http://goo.gl/fFI0z8
SoundCloud — https://soundcloud.com/freebmusic
Facebook — http://goo.gl/2otgOU
Twitter — https://twitter.com/FreeBMusic
Google — http://goo.gl/TybZuK
► Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/MisaelGaunaM...
► YouTube — http://www.youtube.com/MisaelGaunaMusic
► SoundCloud —
► Twitter — https://twitter.com/MisaelGauna
► Audiojelly — http://www.audiojelly.com/releases/on...
► Junodownload — http://www.junodownload.com/artists/M...
► Amazon — http://goo.gl/nNIVZc
► iTunes — https://itunes.apple.com/gw/artist/mi...
► TrackItDown — https://www.trackitdown.net/artist/43...
►Beatport — http://www.beatport.com/artist/misael...
Free Background Music is a record label which is based on providing FREE BACKGROUND MUSIC with Creative Commons License and music without Copyright for presentation and video creators on YouTube.
Free Background Music can be used by any YouTube user including their monetized content.
Previous Robot Video: https://youtu.be/sSOLAK33W04
Subscribe here: https://goo.gl/9FS8uF
Become a Patron!: https://www.patreon.com/ColdFusion_TV
CF Bitcoin address: 13SjyCXPB9o3iN4LitYQ2wYKeqYTShPub8
Hi, welcome to ColdFusion (formerly known as ColdfusTion).
Experience the cutting edge of the world around us in a fun relaxed atmosphere.
They did surgery on a grape
0:00 HESK & NADUS // You Bout it
0:30 Tangerine Dream — Love On A Real Train
2:15 Kinobe — A Small Island
4:15 Deccies – Subtle
5:43 Mono Suono – Home
6:34 Kidnap Kid — Moments (feat. Leo Stannard)
7:22 Bon Iver — Wash (OMN Remix)’
8:52 Mike Newman — I Don't Wanna
10:00 Till Death – Forever
11:16 Number One Fan – Sorry
» Google | http://www.google.com/ coldfustion
» Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/ColdFusionTV
» My music | http://burnwater.bandcamp.com or
» Collection of music used in videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOrJJKW31OA
Producer: Dagogo Altraide
» Twitter | @ColdFusion_TV
Эпоха всеобщей роботизации надвигается на нас с безумной скоростью. Еще совсем недавно роботы были нелепыми, неловкими и смешными. Сегодня мы подобрали 10 проектов, которые поражают и удивляют.
Автор в VK: http://vk.com/vlad205
Паблик ВК: http://vk.com/top205
Robotlar artık her yerde! Robot denince akla Terminatör gibileri geliyor. Bu videoda dünyanın en çok gelişmiş 10 robot unu sizler için derledik. İyi seyirler!
Sosyal medya hesaplarımız :
İnstagram : www.instagram.com/yoksaduymadinmi/
Facebook : www.facebook.com/yoksaduymadinmi/
Twitter : www.twitter.com/YoksaDuymadinMi/
This videos is of today's short day of sawing up a nice Black Walnut Log. Despite the rain I was able to get about 6 nice slabs out of this log before calling it quits.
Song at the end of video:
Check out my amazon store for tools I use at my sawmill:
Please visit my Patreon page if you have time. I appreciate any support.
Other tools I use at the sawmill:
Get your Log Measuring Stick Here:
Get your Anchorseal here!
1 Gallon Size
1 Quart Size
One Mans Wilderness book
Log Rite Products
48in Cant Hook
60in Cant Hook
Subscribe to my Channel
email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook:
Follow us on Instagram
Music from the Video
BRAIN TIME ► https://goo.gl/tTWgH2
Surely, you know that the most mysterious continent on our planet is Antarctica. At first glance, it may seem there's nothing interesting in it except permafrost, but this snowy desert hides many secrets under the ice. In addition, the NASA and other scientists are constantly discovering strange objects there, as well as mystical and unusual phenomena. This is incredibly interesting, so let’s dive into the mystical and cold atmosphere of the Antarctica for a few minutes
This is the ultimate Robot Fail Compilation with the funniest and most stupid Robot Fails!
The CNC has a half sheet of plywood cut capacity with a maximum thickness allowance of 6". The entire unit cost under $900 to make. A free set of plans and cost breakdown analysis (with links to every product used) is available for download on my website DIYBuilds.ca
Support DIY Builds on Patreon:
Buy a T-shirt to support the channel:
Visit my website for free plans and see viewer builds:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow me on Facebook:
Rare Video : Run-in of new technology in the US Army (Most Advanced Robots)#Part 2.
-Before Comment, please connect your tongue to your brain
-Thumbnail and Vidoe : Just Ilustration
Visit me here : https://twitter.com/MiliterDunia
Other Videos :
——✪ Terrible Technology Of Stealth Fighter F-35, NightMare For Russian
——SR-71Supersonic Blackbird With Terrible Technology (Nightmare TO Russian)
Contact US Here :
Google Plus :
Which One is Faster -Laikago By Unitree Robotics Meeting Spotmini From Boston Dynamics.
All amazon Robotics
Join Amazon Prime with More Amazing Offers(Free 30 Days Trial) :
Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial : https://amzn.to/2GJDg1p
Shop Amazon — Contract Cell Phones & Service Plans :
Laikago is a four legged robot created by Unitree robotics Looks like Spotmini From Boston Dynamics.
Chinese roboticist Xing Wang has long been a fan of BigDog, AlphaDog, Spot, SpotMini, and other robots that Boston Dynamics has famously introduced over the years. “Marc Raibert … is my idol, ” Wang once told us about the founder and president of Boston Dynamics.
For more info : http://www.unitree.cc/e/action/ShowInfo.php?classid=6&id=1
The new SpotMini looks much more polished and less grotesque, like a real-life cross between a Pixar animation and a robot out of a
Neill Blomkamp vision of the future, thanks in part to series of bright yellow plates covering its legs and body. The new bot’s
movement also looks incredibly fluid. It shows just how much progress Boston Dynamics is making on its goal of life-like, animal-inspired robots that can move and respond to the forces in the real world.
Video Source: Boston Dynamics
For more information about SpotMini, visit website at www.BostonDynamics.com
#Robot #BostonDynamics #SpotRobot
10 Most Insane Motorcycles In The World
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: email@example.com
Dragon Fire Motorcycle:
When it comes to incredible motorcycle designs, there is no shortage of creativity. Some bikes are relics from the past which were actually really interesting pieces of engineering, and some motorcycles can even be fire breathing dragons armed with machine guns.
The people who ride motorcycles are passionate about their rides, and some of the guys who design them show off some of their remarkable talents, and we found some real sweet bikes.
Before we begin, make sure to click subscribe and turn on notifications so you will be the first to know when we release a new video. Now check out these 10 Shocking Motorcycles.
1. World Fastest Motorcycle – This is the TOP 1 ACK Attack streamliner motorcycle. It currently holds the Guinness World Record for the fastest speed of a motorcycle at 376.363-miles-per-hour.
2. Orange County Choppers' Dragon Bike – When Orange County Choppers opened one of their showrooms in Beijing, China, the celebrated the opening by building a dragon-themed chopper for one of its new local clients.
3. Kawasaki Ninja H2R – The Ninja HS is a supercharged supersport class motorcycle in the Ninja Sportbike series. Made by Kawasaki Heavy Industries, the motorcycle features a variable-speed centrifugal-type supercharger.
4. Suzuki Hayabusa – The Hayabusa is a sports bike motorcycle and has been made by Suzuki since 1999.
5. Lazareth LM 847 – The design seems fairly forward. Build a motorcycle around an automobile V-8 engine and transmission. And that is basically what this machine is.
6. Rafik Kaissi’s RK Bearing — Is a very different bike builder and has built some very interesting motorcycles. Rafik grew up in Lebanon and had a lot of interest in bikes.
7. Honda CBX – You may or may not know of this legendary motorcycle which was built by Honda in the late 70’s.
8. 1930 KJ Henderson Custom – This bike is based on a 1930 K.J Henderson which has an inline-4 air cooled engine. The bodywork is entirely custom and it is definitely an impressive design. Henderson manufactured these 4-cylinder motorcycles for a short time between the years 1912 and until 1931.
9. BMS Nehmesis — Nehme started BMS Choppers in 2003 as a secondary business to Broward Motorsports after receiving compliments on a few machines he had developed.
10. MTT Y2K Turbine Motorcycle – The company Marine Turbine Technologies are responsible for this motorcycle which is powered by a Rolls-Royce-Allison Model 250-C18 gas turbine which produces 320 horsepower
11. Diesel Powered Motorcycle – This is the world’s first Hydrostatic Twin-turbo Diesel All-Wheel-Drive Motorcycle and was built by Sam Turner who is a diesel mechanic and was taught to weld by his father at the age of 12.
12. RYNO Micro Cycle – It’s probably one of the most shocking designs when it comes to motorcycles. One look at the Ryno Micro-Cycle leaves you wondering how it’s possible the design even works. But it does.
13. Whitlock Tinker Toy – This monstrous creation was built by Simon Whitlock and features 16 different engines from Kawasaki KH250s that have been reorganized into the three stacks of cylinders. That’s a total of 48 cylinders on this thing.
14. Dodge Tomahawk – This Dodge superbike is aptly named the Tomahawk because of the bikes raw speed and power. In fact, it is powered by the same 8.3-liter V-10 engine that is found in the Dodge Viper, and it connects to a two-speed manual toe shift using a traditional chain and sprocket system
15. Predator style 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa Custom – This custom motorcycle is basically a 2007 Suzuki Hayabusa and the bike is technically stock and hasn’t been changed from the factory 163 horsepower engine.
16. Alien-inspired bike – This bike was built by a Bangkok-based artist by the name of Roongrojna Sangwongprisarn who collects discarded car and bicycle parts and used them to create an elaborate Predator Alien which is actually rideable.
17. 2014 Lotus C-01 — The C-01 is what happens when the guy who designed the Tron Lightcycles, Daniel Simon, builds a real road-registered motorcycle.
18. Gilera CX — AS the 1980s turned to the 90s, single-sided swing arms were becoming the normal thing on motorcycles. But the bike company Gilera decided that what it really needed was a single-sided front to match the rear.
We hope you enjoyed this video. Let us know which one of these was your favorite. And don’t forget that if you want to be first to know when we release a new video make sure to click subscribe and enable notifications. We appreciate you and want to thank you for watching.